Friday, March 30, 2018

Back to Work!

Hello all and welcome back!

My trip was very inspirational since I was in Paris, the city of love. Now, I'm back home and back to work with the final portfolio project. Anna and I are picking up right where we left off from last we met. We decided to chose the music at that time because I didn't my computer and couldn't productively edit on Anna's. I showed Anna "Mystery of Love" by Sufjan Stevens from the film Call Me by Your Name, as an example of what type of song I pictured on our film promo, and she liked it. We searched for hours looking through multiple sites with royalty free music for our trailers and we found one song on bensound that we though went well with our film promo, it is called sweet.

Tomorrow is the day where I finish or finish most of the first trailer.

Thank you for tuning in!
Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment