Monday, April 2, 2018

Learning Premiere Pro

Hey all!
While editing my partner and I realized that it was extremely difficult to distinguish between the camera footage or older footage and the present footage. On iMovie, it was almost impossible to make professional looking and luckily Anna has Adobe Premiere Pro. She downloaded it on my computer and we used it to make our footage VHS looking. It was so difficult because we didn't know what we were doing and we following a Youtube video that helped us figure out how to do it. After 2 days of editing that footage, we finally finished and added it onto the trailers, and I have to say, I love it.

Here is what the clip looks like with the VHS effects on it.

Here is what the clip looks like without any effects.
In my opinion, we did a great job with that and it will make our piece look professional.

Tune in next time,
Isa 

No comments:

Post a Comment