Friday, April 6, 2018

In-class Peer Meetings

Hello!
Today in class we had our last peer meeting, which is a meeting with my classmates where we each talk about what's going on with our projects and we each give each other feed back. This peer meeting was so incredibly helpful, all of my peers gave great input and i felt in a comfortable and creative environment. My peer did agree that our first trailer was too slow and they gave me pointers as to where to cut clip and what isn't needed. They were also excited about our plot and how it's coming out. They admired the detail that we've put into to making the trailer just how we want it. Something they mentioned that was a critique was the bars and tone "static". They thought it would have been better to include a normal black and white static or as how Maria called it the "ants". Anna had mentioned that it beforehand as well and I for some reason thought that the bars and tone was better, I was proven wrong. Over all, it was really great meeting with my peers and hearing their critiques.
Until next time,
Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment