Friday, March 23, 2018

Reporting From Paris!

Hello!
My spring break began yesterday with some traveling from Florida to Dallas with a final destination to Paris, an extremely long and exhausting trip. We had an eventful layover at Dallas due to an emergency landing after 2 hours of flight on our way to Paris, which wasted 5 hours of our time. My family and I landed today at 2 PM and have day full of events but I couldn’t help but get to blogging. I wanted to update you on the process of filming and editing of our trailers. Anna and I have decided that the clips that needed to be filmed, we don’t need so, we are done with filming.  I have dubbed the audio that needed dubbing, and to my surprise not much had to be dubbed over. I have inserted film rating and our production company logo in the beginning of both of the trailers. Lastly, I tweaked the clips to the right times. We still need music, foley, statics, and editing the camera footage that is supposed to be filmed by Spencer to look older/ vintage with filters. We weren’t able to get the editing done when we wanted to sadly, but Anna is helping me out with the editing while I’m away. 
Stay tuned!

Isa

No comments:

Post a Comment